This item was last updated in: 8/3/2009.
- Location: 25 King Shaul Blvd.
- Ariella House is the largest public library in Tel Aviv.
- The entrance to Ariella House is made through the adjacent museum's plaza.
- Ariella House unites within it several libraries, which were used to be in other places, including Sha'ar-Zion library that was established at Jaffa in 1886, and
since 1922, functions as a municipal library. In 1977, the library moved to Ariella House.
- Ariella House contains a main archive of Hebrew journals.
- The library contains 499,247 books, 3,300 pictures folders, 180 subscribers for journals, 8,000 music records, 2,912 video tapes, 30 information database
on CDs and 20,100 subscribers for books.
- Ariella House library is located in a culture and social center, where Tel Aviv museum of art, Tel Aviv Courthouse and Golda Center are situated as well.