This item was last updated in: 12/18/2010.
30 floors, 101 meters (331 ft.).
- Architecture: Feigin Architects ltd.
- Constuction began in 2006 and ended in 2010.
- Location: Tzameret Park neighborhood.
- The tower will be part of "Tzameret Park" neighborhood, where 12 residential towers will be built.
- The average size of a residential unit in the tower is 140 sqm, the units can be joined into one bigger
- An indoor atrium at the height of 30 floors will stretch from the lobby to the roof. The tower's 4
transparent elevators will go across its entire length.
- The tower will include 8 swimming pools (indoor and outdoor pools, a children pool and 5 private pools
for tenants), a gym, a spa, a squash hall and a guest room.
- NAM Tower website