This item was last updated in: 2/24/2011.
18 floors, 77 meters (253 ft.).
Contradicting info: 71 meters (233 ft.).
- Architecture: Nisan Kna'an.
- Building Style: Modern.
- The construction was completed during the late 80's.
- Location: 124 Eben Gvirol st.
- The wide base structure was built before the tower, and used as a commercial building with a parking space above it. Later, the parking space was converted to an office space.
- The wide base structure contains a small shopping center in its passage.
- The first bowling center in Israel was working in the - 2 floor of the base structure. Later on, the bowling center was closed and replaced by a large shop. In 2003 the bowling center was reopened with an addition of billiards center.
- The dutch national airlines KLM headquarters in Israel occupies one floor of the building.
- The Century tower is next to Someil compound, an area in higher level then the street which contains old and small buildings. An evacuation-construction process which planed to Someil compound will turned it to a new complex with a number of skyscrapers.